Empower your CRM to simplify your hiring processes
- The process of recruiting requires a significant amount of time. Creating job descriptions, vetting resumes, scheduling interviews require a meticulous attention to detail. RecruitTalent365 add-on for Dynamics aims at automating the HR process in an organization by tracking the information about the applicant and their applications.
- Increased productivity as it provides an automated process that improves the quality of hiring and reduces the need for manual processes and paperwork
- It also stores the records and keeps them organized and ready to use, without any hassle.
- Reporting/insights which can help in analysing the recruitment efforts
- Creation of Job Postings
- Applicant tracking and accessing their resumes
- Sends email to all applicants automatically based on the application status
- Restrict any applicant’s emails
- User-friendly for all administrative needs
- HTML portal with Web API (this will be given on request, which can be plugged into any of your websites)
If you’d like to find out more about RecruitTalent365, get in touch with us today.
As Microsoft Gold Partner and with 125+ strong experts, we pride ourselves on offering exceptional consultancy and customer service to ensure that we scope and design solutions that will add tangible benefits to your business for the short and long-term. Importantly, our ongoing support aims to ensure that the key people in your organisation can understand, use and apply your technology and solutions for short and long-term value, ensuring that you gain the maximum advantage from your IT spend.
Our Management team has exceptional international and industry experience having delivered hundreds of successful Projects around the world. Their knowledge of commercial needs, combined with in-depth industry and technological expertise, ensures that we can provide innovative solutions to add real value to our Clients’ businesses.
Chairman & Founder
Srinivas has spent his whole career designing and developing software, systems and applications. He founded Osmosys in 2004 and has gone onto expand the business around the world through his unceasing focus to design brilliant IT solutions that deliver value for his Clients. The year 2019 marks the opening of Osmosys UK to serve and support the growing Client base in Europe. Srinivas is also the innovator behind most of our products and enjoys building new solutions to the betterment of various services.
Chief Operating Officer
Dinesh is a senior consulting leader with more than 20 years of experience in delivery management, practice management, consulting, service delivery and solution sales in large, mid-size and start-up organizations with focus on client relations and value-adds. He is a Thought Leader focused towards building and retaining high-performing cross-technology teams, practice areas with proven record of influencing change within People, Process and Technology.
Director of Operations
Nick has over 20 years of experience working in global multinationals, running his own consulting company and in start-ups. He has held senior leadership roles in US, European and British financial services companies, as well as in consulting, technology and manufacturing firms, where he had global responsibilities for sales, relationship management, strategy, business development, product management and operations.
Director of Technology
Mark is an accomplished Microsoft MSC Consultant and D365 Digital Architect, with extensive experience in Digital Transformation consultancy, and overseeing its successful implementation and delivery to improve business outcomes. He is well versed in providing leading edge technological solutions across a number of industries, including financial services, governmental organisations and not-for-profits, as well as top global branded commercial corporates.
Madhavi holds an Engineering degree in Computer Science and Engineering from Osmania University in India. She worked with Tata Consultancy Services, AT & T – New Jersey and Sierra Atlantic before co-founding Osmosys in 2004. Her experience includes database design and administration of Oracle and SQL Server databases. She has handled medium / large scale applications for clients in India and US in technologies like Oracle forms, PHP and Cake PHP.